8 Best Spices for Weight Loss

It’s well known that the food you eat or you don’t eat has an important role in weight loss. But, it’s also important what kind of spices you put on your food. Many herbs and spices have been used as a natural aid for burning fat and…

8 Best Core Exercises for Women

If you ask girls what part of their body they would like to change, 9 of 10 will say they want to get six pack abs and a flat sexy belly. But, unfortunately getting six pack abs isn’t easy. And you can’t do it overnight. Also, 90 % of…

24 Best Weight Loss Superfoods

Some fitness experts like to say that losing weight depends 80 % on nutrition and the other 20% on exercising. I like to say that the ratio is 50-50. So, today we are going to talk about nutrition, which is absolutely necessary for a…

How to Get Rid of Thigh Fat?

I already wrote about how to lose belly fat, arm fat, and back fat. But, there’s one more body part where fat piles up and women desperately want to get rid of it. Yes, it is thigh fat. A very common problem among women. (1) So, let’s…