Emily Boerger | Sep 2, 2020
The Detailed Agendas for our 2020 Inland Northwest State of Reform Virtual Health Policy Conference on September 23rd-24th are now available!
You can view the Detailed Agenda for Day 1 here and Day 2 here.
We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Washington.
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
We are excited to share this list of over 80 speakers with you including:
- John Wiesman, DrPH: Secretary, Washington State Dept. of Health
- Sen. David Frockt: Capital budget lead, Senate Democrats
- Molly Voris: Sr. Policy Advisor, Gov. Inslee
- David Grossman, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Alison Poulsen: Executive Director, Better Health Together
- Jeff Thomas: CEO, Frontier Behavioral Health
- Rep. Joe Schmick: Ranking Minority Member, House Health Care & Wellness Committee
- Rep. Tana Senn: Chair, House Human Services & Early Learning Comm.
- Sen. June Robinson: Member, Washington State Senate
- Sen. Christine Rolfes: Chair, Senate Ways and Means Committee
- Jeb Shephard: Director of Policy, WSMA
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on September 23rd and 24th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!
Read More: Detailed Agenda for the 2020 Inland Northwest Conference now available! – State