To look different from the regular or prepare for a special occasion, you make up or go to the parlor. The cost of the parlor is very expensive. At the same time, if you think of makeup at home, then you have to buy a lot of expensive makeup products. The problem is that the use of cheap makeup products available in the market is not good for the skin because they use harmful ingredients and chemicals and it is not possible for everyone to afford expensive beauty products.
Primer is a basic necessity before every makeup. The primer in a way forms the base of the makeup and helps it to last longer. Also, the use of primer does not spread makeup. But the price of good primer in the market is very high. So today we are telling you an extremely simple trick to make primer at home in 2 minutes.
Also read: Skin whitening cream made with just 10 almonds, will show magical effect in 5 days
How to make primer 1
Important Material Aloe vera juice or gel, sunscreen lotion, foundation powder or lotion
- First take a little sunscreen lotion in a container.
- Add equal amounts of aloe vera gel or juice to it.
- Now add a little foundation powder or lotion to it.
- Mix all these with a stick and stir well so that thick, even and smooth paste is ready.
- Just your primer is ready.
- If your face is oily, then add a little bit of witch hazel to it.
Primer Method 2
Aloe vera gel does not suit the skin of some people. So such people can make this primer with the help of glycerin. Materials required for this – glycerin, moisturizer, spray bottle and water.
- First take 1 teaspoon glycerin in a bowl and mix 3 teaspoons of water in it.
- Now add half teaspoon moisturizer to this mixture.
- Stir them well using a spoon and prepare the solution.
- Fill this solution in a spray bottle and keep it in the fridge and use.
How to use primer?
Primer is used before applying makeup. By applying makeup without applying primer, your makeup starts to look a bit cracked after a while. By applying it, your skin does not absorb the powder or foundation, so that the makeup remains on the face and looks absolutely even. Apart from this, primers also help to hide mild wrinkles and fine lines.
To use it, first clean your face with a good face wash and then apply a light moisturizer or sunscreen. Now apply small points of primer on the entire face i.e. cheeks, eyelids, forehead and under the eyes and then spread it well on the face with the help of clean hands or with a makeup sponge. When it dries, you can do whatever makeup you want on top of it. Just now you are ready to spread the fire in any party.
Read more articles on Fashion Beauty in Hindi