19 tips that will keep your hair always healthy and clean. Hair loss and breakage will stop.
Poor eating and busy lifestyle is not only making men sick but also making them bald. You must have noticed that now not only older men, but also at a young age, boys have started losing their hair, due to which there are many reasons. No boy or girl wants to lose their hair, but there is no doubt that 23 to 27 per cent of men fall prey to hair loss and loss at the age of 30. If you are also troubled by the problem of hair loss and breakage, then we are going to tell you about 19 such tips through which you can make your hair strong. These tips will also help to make your hair healthy and clean.
These 19 tips will protect hair from breakage and regrow
- Keep your hair short: If your hair falls or breaks while combing, it is important for you to make the hair shorter. If the hair is short then it will break less, so always keep the hair short.
- Take care of the scalp: To make the hair strong, it is very important for the scalp to be healthy, so do not let dandruff occur on the scalp. Take care of hair scalp using shampoo and conditioner.
- Eat protein: Protein is very important for hair, so increase the intake of eggs and protein rich foods.
- Use a minimum of shampoo on your hair because daily shampoo damages your hair and causes it to fall.
- Apply oil on hair whenever possible. Applying oil on the hair strengthens the hair. You can choose coconut oil and almond oil for hair massage.
Also Read: These 4 Things Are Increasing Hair Loss Fast, If Not Stop, People Will Start Calling ‘Bala’ And ‘Ujda Chaman’
- Do not use products that heat the hair because they severely damage the hair.
- Eat healthy foods like eggs, berries, spinach, oily fish, sweet potatoes, avocados, nuts, meats, seeds, beans.
- Keep the body calm. Doing this helps in preventing unwanted breakage and hair regrowth.
- The most important thing to prevent hair loss is to remain stress free. So take the least stress. If there is tension, then pay attention. By applying meditation, stress is reduced.
- Keep yourself hydrated. To keep yourself hydrated, drink as much water as you can. Drinking water retains hair moisture and reduces hair breakage.
- To prevent the body from heating up, massage it at least once a week with rosewood oil.
- Massage with aloe vera gel from hair roots to mouth. Leave it like this for about 30 minutes and then wash the hair. This will help the hair grow and keep the roots cool.
- Wash the hair two to three times a week.
- Do not let dandruff occur in your hair. For this, use good shampoo and conditioner.
Also read: How to take care of hair after hair transplant so that hair does not break, learn all the important information from experts
- Almonds are good for skin and hair. You can eat them or you can apply its oil on hair.
- Massage with oil or vitamin E on the scalp. By doing this, the roots of the hair will be strengthened.
- Use aloe vera, egg mask on hair. By doing this, the dirt accumulated in the hair is removed.
- Do not shampoo whenever taking bath. By doing this, the hair becomes weak and breaks.
- Never comb if your hair is wet. Comb on wet hair breaks hair.
Read More Articles On Hair Care
Every possible effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and genuineness of this information, although its moral responsibility is not that of onlinemyhealth.com. We humbly request you to contact your doctor before trying any remedy. Our aim is just to provide you information.