Last updated: May 5, 2018 at 22:12 pm
If you are trying to lose weight you know that the 2 most important things are 1) balanced diet and 2) physical activities.
And that is true.
You can’t lose weight if you are eating junk food or sitting all day long.
But, for some people following these rules is not enough.
They are trying different things in order to lose those fat layers.
And the most common thing is trying different weight loss supplements – diet pills.
So, that brings us to the main question for everyone who wants to use supplements – do diet pills work?
But, before we continue let’s see what kind of diet pills there are and what their role is.
Diet pills are supplements that are made of ingredients which can help you speed up the weight loss process.
There are different diet supplements that are used depending on the cause of being overweight:
- Fat burners – burn fat by turning up your body temperature. You can achieve best results when you use them alongside with a good fitness program. Taking into consideration the fact that they are based on caffeine, green tea and some other “boosters” they are a good supplement when you are dieting because your intake of carbs is lower then and your energy level drops, so fat burners will help you with that due to their boosting properties.
- Metabolism boosters –These supplements speed up your metabolism. By speeding up your metabolism your body burns calories faster which leads to a faster weight loss.
- Appetite suppressants – reduce food cravings, because overeating is the most important factor of obesity. Suppressing your hunger is really important if you want to lose weight.
- Calorie burners – increase the calorie burning ratio during exercising
The most important ingredients of effective diet supplements are:
- Caffeine – boosts your energy level so you are more willing to exercise. It can boost your metabolism up to 10%
- Capsaicin – Capsimax powder is a mixture of capsicum, piperine and vitamin B3. It has thermogenic properties – it helps you burn fat by turning up your body heat.
- L-carnitine fumarate –Amino acid. It works in such way that it turns fat stores into energy, which means you’ll lose weight effectively and you will suffer less from fatigue, which is very common while losing weight. L carnitine is one of the most popular fat burners.
- Chromium picolinate – It helps you reduce hunger and it suppresses your appetite
So, can diet pills help you lose weight?
Do diet pills work?
Well, that depends on how realistic your goals are.
Eating low-calorie food and doing exercise is the basis of the weight loss process.
And diet pills can just speed up the weight loss process.
Here’s the kicker:
If you think you will lose weight just by taking diet supplements, then forget about it.
There is no magic pill which will help you lose weight instantly or burn your fat overnight. (1)
Supplements can be used only in addition to balanced diet and regular exercising.
Some supplements can help you if you follow the rules (change diet habits, avoid junk food, increase physical activities).
Even in that case don’t expect a miracle – an effective supplement is a supplement which can speed up the initial weight loss, not a supplement which you will take and lose 20 pounds in 2 days.
There are many different brands of supplements, but mostly they are a scam and they only have a placebo effect.
However, I can suggest you read about pill which are made of the above-mentioned ingredients and which can help you on your weight loss journey:
It is one of the best fat burners for women and appetite suppressant which will help you shed those extra pounds.
Also, PhenQ is an energy booster.
It can help you reach your ideal weight and maintain that weight, too.
PhenQ is made of natural ingredients:
- Capsimax powder – It is a fat burning mixture of capsicum, piperine, caffeine, and niacin (vitamin B3). Both the capsicum pepper plant and piperine (also known as black pepper) have strong thermogenic properties which can help you lose weight by turning up your body heat.
- α-Lacys Reset – a combination of alpha lipoic acid, cysteine, and magnesium. It is an energy booster
- Calcium carbonate – Calcium assists your cells to store less fat and burn the stored fat by telling your body that you don’t need extra calories.
- Nopal – The nopal cactus is high in fiber which means it works as an appetite suppressant and helps you fight cravings for food during the day.
- L – Carnitine Fumarate – It works in such way that it turns fat stores into energy
- Chromium picolinate – It converts fat into energy
- Caffeine – It boosts your energy levels and improves your mood
- Other ingredients are Magnesium Stearate and Calcium carbonate.
Side effects are very rare with this supplement.
Nevertheless, sometimes consumers report headaches, but the reason for that can be the caffeine PhenQ contains, especially if you consume extra caffeine through coffee, tea, or energy drinks.
One month package costs 69.95$.
If you buy 2 bottles you can get one for free + a diet and nutrition guide for only 139.90 $.
Shipping is free and you have a 60-day money back guarantee.
READ DETAILED REVIEW
GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Hi, I am Stacey and I am the author of beautyandhealthlife.com. I have 10+ years of experience in fitness and weight loss and I want to share my knowledge with you. I am here to help you lose weight and tone your body.