Last updated: May 15, 2018 at 10:49 am
How does Phen375 work?
The manufacturer of Phen375 claims that Phen375 works as a powerful appetite suppressant which controls your appetite and reduces cravings for food.
- L-carnitine – This ingredient is involved in transporting fatty acids to cells during the metabolic process. It contributes to the breakdown of fats and generates energy as a result of metabolism. This way it helps the body reduce the existing fatty tissue by accelerating the burning process.
- Dendrobium Nobile extract, which is derived from orchids, is a stimulant that increases metabolic rates and speeds up melting of fat layers.
- 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine or Caffeine is responsible for suppressing appetite. Your body then uses existing fat to produce energy. At the same time, you don’t feel hungry all the time and you don’t eat as much as you used to.
- Capsaicin-1.12 comes in a strong concentration, enabling active ingredients to flow smoothly through your body. Simultaneously, it raises the temperature of the body, increasing calorie burning rates, in a process called thermogenesis. Essentially, as temperature increases, the body needs additional energy to dissolve fat.
- Chromium picolinate – It converts fat into energy.
- Other ingredients are Calcium carbonate, Longjack root, and Citrus Aurantium.
You should take 2 pills per day, first before breakfast and second before lunch.
Also, drink a plenty of water.
Is Phen375 safe?
Well, I have to say that there are much safer supplements than Phen375. It can have a negative impact on your body.
Like with other diet supplements, you should consult your doctor if you have some medical condition or any concern about your health.
Pregnant women, minors, and people with specific health issues should not use these pills.
Phen375 side effects:
Phen375 is a weight loss supplement which will boost your energy, so due to this burst of energy, some consumers may feel sleeping problems.
Also, you may notice headaches, increased heartbeat, and insomnia.
One bottle contains 60 pills and costs 65.95$.
If you buy 2 bottles you can get one for free for only 131.90 $.
When you buy Phen375 you get 45 days money back guarantee. Shipping is not free.
You can see here how is Phen375 compared with two very popular diet pills:
Phen375 vs PhenQ
PhenQ is on our best phentermine alternative diet pills list.
Phen375 has more side effect than PhenQ
Bottom line – PhenQ is our #1 suggestion when it comes to a weight loss supplement.
READ DETAILED PHENQ REVIEW
Phen375 vs Phen24
Phen24 is a pill from our best fat burners list. It is much safer than Phen375.
Bottom line: Phen24 is a much better choice.
READ DETAILED PHEN24 REVIEW
So, what’s the bottom line?
Phen375 diet pill is not a scam, but you can find a better solution for.
PhenQ, for example, is a much better choice.
Phen375 can have negative effects on your body, so stay away from this supplement.
- You can expect results sooner than with PhenQ
- Money back guarantee
- They are bit pricey
- You can notice side effects like dizziness, headaches, increased heartbeat, and insomnia
- Shipping is not free
I suggest you read about the best weight loss product on the market:
READ PHENQ REVIEW
Hi, I am Stacey and I am the author of beautyandhealthlife.com. I have 10+ years of experience in fitness and weight loss and I want to share my knowledge with you. I am here to help you lose weight and tone your body.